The OntarioImmigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Employer job In Demand Skills Stream givesforeign workers with a job offer in a target occupation the opportunity to liveand work permanently in Ontario.
The Employerjob In Demand Skills Pilot allows the OINP to nominate individuals who have therequired work experience to help them successfully establish and integrate intoOntario’s labour market and communities.
Applicantscan only apply if they have received a permanent and full-time job offer froman Ontario employer, meet all eligibility criteria, and have an Employer Formcompleted by the prospective employer.
To beeligible to apply to the Ontario In Demand Skills Pilot Stream, an applicantmust have a job offer signed by him or herself and an Ontario employer thatmeets the following criteria:
• Is a permanent and full-time job offerin an eligible occupation.
• Meets the prevailing wage in Ontario forthat occupation. If the applicant is already working in the position, theemployer is required to meet prevailing requirements and pay a wage that isequal to or greater than the current wage.
• Work Experience: Have 12 months ofcumulative work experience in Ontario obtained within the 36 months before thedate of the application to the OINP. The work experience must be paid,full-time (at least 1,560 hours per year) or the equivalent amount in part-timein Ontario, and must be in an eligible occupation (see above). Note: seasonalwork experience is not eligible to meet the work experience requirement.
• Education: Have completed the equivalentof a Canadian secondary school (high school) education or above, asdemonstrated by a valid Educational Credential Assessment.
• Valid certificate or licence: Have avalid certificate or license at the time of application for any work experienceclaimed in an occupation that requires certification or licensing.
• Language: Have an English or a French-languagelevel of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or above in all languagecompetencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
• Settlement Funds: Have sufficient fundsand/or income in Ontario to cover the settlement costs.
For more information visit our website