Human Resource Manager
1) Recruiting, training and developing staff.
2) Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
3) Pensions and benefits administration.
4) Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
5) Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
6) Organising staff training sessions and activities.
7) Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
8) Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
9) Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation.
10) Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
To apply, Call or Whatsapp - 08086445769
Or Send CV to Our Email Address - Finenchiconsults@gmail.com